Fort Logan
Title:
Fort Logan
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
15 miles west of White Sulphur Springs, Montana. Originally was the Union Army Post in 1868 at Camp Baker, and was moved in 1870 to Fort Logan. In 1878 the name was changed to Fort Logan in honor of Captain Logan who was killed in the battle of the Big Hole. The Fort was abandoned in 1880 and is now privately owned.


Spa Motel
Title:
Spa Motel
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
Hot Mineral Baths - Outside Pool - New Modern Units - Phones - TV. Also Enjoy Hunting and Fishing in the area. AAA



The Castle
Title:
The Castle
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
The Castle A landmark in White Sulphur Springs, Montana, the "Castle" was built about 1893 by B.R. Sherman, an early day stock grower in the Smith River Valley. The sandstone blocks from which it is constructed were quarried from the Castle Mountains south of White Sulphur Springs and hauled by a 16 ox team the distance of 10 or 12 miles to the Castle site on the hilltop, on the north side of the tower


White Sulphur Springs
Title:
White Sulphur Springs
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
A rich cattle and sheep ranching country in the Big Belt Mountains. Many good fishing lakes and streams are to be found in this area. The Kings Hill Ski Resort is just a few miles from White Sulphur Springs



Meagher Country Courthouse and Post Office
Title:
Meagher Country Courthouse and Post Office
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused


Spa Motel & Restaurant
Title:
Spa Motel & Restaurant
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
Two pools - All comforts - Air Conditioned - Direct dial phones - TV - Perk coffee - Hot mineral baths - Natural heated year round pools - On highways 12 & 89 International Graphics, Inc



The Castle Museum
Title:
The Castle Museum
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
The restored home of an early day cattleman, furnished with antiques and museum pieces by the people of Meagher County Stewart Scenics


Fort Logan
Title:
Fort Logan
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
15 Miles West of White Sulphur Springs, Montana. Originally was the Union Army Post in 1868 at Camp Baker, and was moved in 1870 to Fort Logan. In 1878 the name was changed to Fort Logan in honor of captain Logan who was killed in the battle of the Big Hole. The fort was abandoned in 1880 and is now privately owned.



Outdoor Plunge
Title:
Outdoor Plunge
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Real Photo unused


Outdoor Pool
Title:
Outdoor Pool
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Real Photo unused



Fort Logan, 15 Miles West
Title:
Fort Logan, 15 Miles West
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Chrome unused

Description:
Originally was the Union Army Post in 1868 at Camp Baker, and was moved in 1870 to Fort Logan. In 1878 the name was changed to Fort Logan in honor of Captain Logan who was killed in the battle of the Big Hole. The Fort was abandoned in 1880 and is now privately owned.


Auditorium
Title:
Auditorium
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Divided Back



View of the Castle in the Castle Mountains of Montana
Title:
View of the Castle in the Castle Mountains of Montana
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Real Photo unused

Description:
Pub. by W.H. Chamberlin


Cloud Effect Over lake Ida
Title:
Cloud Effect Over lake Ida
White Sulphur Springs Montana (MT), Divided Back unused





Total: 14 Items