WE BUY LARGE POSTCARD COLLECTIONS, ESTATES, DEALER STOCK, AND POSTCARDS OF ANY KIND!
Have lots of old postcards or paper items that you'd like to sell (or donate)?
Cardcow.com is one of the largest online vintage postcard dealers. We buy hundreds of thousands of vintage cards each year and will pay top dollar for your collection.
We will pay cash for your post cards or we can sell your collection on our site or at auction for low consignment fees
Have a shoebox of old cards and just wondering if they're worth anything? No problem, give us a call or email and we will usually be happy to do a free basic appraisal of your collection at no charge. (We also offer detailed, official written appraisals for insurance purposes, etc., for a fee)
- Large Postcard Collections, Postcard Albums, Photo Albums & Scrapbooks pre 1970s, and other Ephemera
- Any US State & Town Views
(Especially Interested in California, New England & East Coast, Alaska, Hawaii, and any small towns)
- Real Photo Post Cards (Identified & Unidentified) and Photographs & Snapshots
- Advertising, Salesman's Samples, Linen Motels/Hotels, Restaurants & Roadside
- All Holidays
Halloween, Christmas/Santas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, President's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Groundhog Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day
- Rare, Unusual, Bizarre Postcards of any Kind
- Foreign Countries - Especially Asia, Africa, Mexico, South America, US Territories
- Deaccessioned Postcard Collections & Archives from Libraries, Museums, Historical Societies
- Dealer Stock, New-old-stock (NOS) - Retiring Postcard Dealer? Lets talk!
- Postcard production materials (original photos, layout boards, lithograph proofs, etc.)
- Modern and Continental (4x6 and larger) Chrome Postcards of Celebrities, Advertising, People, etc.
Postcard Topics of Note:
- Airlines, Airports, Aviation, Alligator Borders, Amusement Parks, Angels, Arcade Cards, Artist Signed Postcards, Asylums and Institutions, Banks, Barber Shops, Bathing Beauties, Baseball, Beer & Breweries, Billiards, Black Americana, Boxing, Boy Scouts, Cars, Autos, and Trucks, Chimney Sweeps, Circus, Composers, University and College Girls Series, Civil War, Coca-Cola, Trolley, Train and Bus Depots and Stations, Doctors and Nurses, Disneyana, Dressed Animals, Erotic, Exhibitions, Factories and Mills, Famous People & Celebrities, Fire Engines, Firemen, Fishing, Football, Gambling, Poker, Gas Stations/Service Stations, Hand-Drawn & Original Art, Hockey, Horse Racing, Hunting, Immigration, Indians / Native American, Main Street Scenes, Masonic, Mermaids, Mining (Gold, Silver, etc.) Motorcycles & Bicycles, Music & Musicians, Novelties (3D/Lenticular, Leather, Hold-To-Light, etc), Nudes, French Nude, 0cean Liners, Political, Presidential, Prisons & Jails, Propaganda (US & Foreign), Railroad, Red Cross, Restaurants, Retail Stors, Rodeos, Route 66, Ships, Snowmen, Sports, Surfing, Tobacco, Smoking, Town Views, Trade Cards, Trading Cards, Trains, Trolley, Trollies, Typewriters, War Ships, Military, Watches & Clocks, Cowboy, Western, Veterinarians
We also occasionally buy:
- Trading Cards (Sports: mostly pre-1970 Baseball, Football, etc., Non-Sports: modern & vintage)
- Vintage Luggage Tags & Other Types of Labels (Hotel, Airline, Cruise Line, Railroad, Wine, etc)
- Old Business Cards, Keycards, Room Keys
- Coins & Paper Money (mostly US)
- Stock & Bond Certificates
- Menus, Matchbooks, Matchbook Covers
- First Day Covers, First Day of Issue Postcards & Maximum Cards
- Vintage Guitars & Amplifiers, Antique Electronics & Equipment