Edenton Restaurant
Title:
Edenton Restaurant
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused


Scene Along the Shore, Edenton Bay
Title:
Scene Along the Shore, Edenton Bay
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Divided Back unused



Triangle Motel
Title:
Triangle Motel
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome PM 1965 Jun-28

Description:
14 modern guest rooms, all air conditioned and TV. Private tile baths, hot water heat, restaurant access across street, telephone 9728. Mr. & Rms. L.S. Byrum, owners, managers. On US 17 and NC 32


View from the Air
Title:
View from the Air
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused

Description:
Edenton is the progressive trading center of western Albemarle. The town is well known for its Edenton Tea Party in 1774



U. S. Post Office
Title:
U. S. Post Office
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen unused

Description:
Series E-5


St. Paul's Church
Title:
St. Paul's Church
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen

Description:
The church was built in 1736 and is the third to be erected on this site. A number of Royal Governors are buried here, including Sir Charles Eden, after whom the town was named



Edenton
Title:
Edenton
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome PM 1972

Description:
Series 702 This Building, begun A.D. 1736 and first used in A.D. 1760, is the third church of St. Paul's Parish, Chowan Precinct, Edenton. The First A.D. 1701-02 Stood mile Hence on the Sound side. It was the First Church Building in North Carolina The second was built in A.D. 1708.


Edenton
Title:
Edenton
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused

Description:
A street scene in Edenton, North Carolina, truly the progressive trading center of western Albemarle. Many old and famous homes are located in Edenton, some of which have been made into museums.



Edenton
Title:
Edenton
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused

Description:
This Building, begun A.D. 1736 and first used in A.D. 1760, is the third church of St. Paul's Parish, Chowan Precinct, Edenton. The First, A.D. 1701-02 Stood mile Hence on the Sound Side. It was the First Church Building in North Carolina. The second was built in A.D. 1708.


Triangle Motel, U. S. 17
Title:
Triangle Motel, U. S. 17
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen PM Aug-05

Description:
Modern Guest Rooms all with private tile baths. Hot water heat. Good restaurant adjoining Telephone 534. Mr. & Mrs. L. S. Byrum, Owners, Mgrs. On US 17 and NC 32, Edenton, N. C.



Edenton Tea Pot
Title:
Edenton Tea Pot
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen unused

Description:
On Courthouse Green. Site of the home of Mrs. Elizabeth King, where fify-one Edenton ladies met in 1774 repudiating taxed tea. Site owned by Mrs. F. B. Drane Mitchener's Pharmacy


Moving Train on Bridge, Albemarle Sound
Title:
Moving Train on Bridge, Albemarle Sound
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Divided Back



Chowan County Court House
Title:
Chowan County Court House
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen unused

Description:
Series E-8 Built in 1767. The walls of the Assembly room are a fine example of early American paneling. The Masonic lodge room contains George Washington's chair, presented in 1778


Edenton Tea Pot
Title:
Edenton Tea Pot
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen PM 1938 Feb-18



A Street Scene In Edenton
Title:
A Street Scene In Edenton
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused

Description:
Series 111959 A street scene in Edenton, North Carolina, truly the progressive trading center of western Albemarle. Many old and famous homes are located in Edenton, some of which have been made into museums.


Chowan Bridge
Title:
Chowan Bridge
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Chrome unused

Description:
Looking over the Chowan River between Edenton, N.C. And Windsor, N.C., this is just one of the many beautiful scenes you will find in Northeastern North Carolina.



St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Erected 1736
Title:
St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Erected 1736
Edenton North Carolina (NC), Linen unused

Description:
Second earliest church building in North Carolina, built in 1736, during the administration of the society for the propagation of the Gospal for Foreign Parts. The first Parish organized under the Vestry Act and has, therefore, the oldest charter in North Caroliona. The Church has been rebuilt as nearly as possible as it was before the fire, 1949.




Total: 17 Items