Miss Porters School
Title:
Miss Porters School
Farmington Connecticut (CT), White Border unused


New Britain Avenue
Title:
New Britain Avenue
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Linen unused



Farmington Reservoir
Title:
Farmington Reservoir
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Linen unused


Tre Kronor Scandinavian Center
Title:
Tre Kronor Scandinavian Center
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused



Saint James Parish Church, Interior View
Title:
Saint James Parish Church, Interior View
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused


Tre Kronor Scandinavian Center
Title:
Tre Kronor Scandinavian Center
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
Marc Lornell Koppel Color Cards



Farmington Lodge
Title:
Farmington Lodge
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused


Farmington Museum, Stanley-Whitman House, 1660
Title:
Farmington Museum, Stanley-Whitman House, 1660
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused



Parlour, Farmington Museum
Title:
Parlour, Farmington Museum
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused


Farmington Lodge
Title:
Farmington Lodge
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo PM Aug-12



Hill-Stead Museum - Mrs. Riddle's Bedroom
Title:
Hill-Stead Museum - Mrs. Riddle's Bedroom
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused


Congregational Church and Memorial Building
Title:
Congregational Church and Memorial Building
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused



The Elm Tree Inn
Title:
The Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back)


Congregational Church and Memorial Building
Title:
Congregational Church and Memorial Building
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused



Elm Tree Inn
Title:
Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), White Border unused


The Lodge
Title:
The Lodge
Farmington Connecticut (CT), White Border unused



"Lathrop", Miss Porter's School
Title:
"Lathrop", Miss Porter's School
Farmington Connecticut (CT), White Border PM 1928 Aug-28


The Woodshed
Title:
The Woodshed
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Linen PM 1948 Oct-6



Main Lounge
Title:
Main Lounge
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome

Description:
In Our Lady of Calvary Retreat House, Farmington, Connecticut. Retreats held every weekend by Passionist Sisters where women pray, meditate and read.


Shady Grove Cabins
Title:
Shady Grove Cabins
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
Route 6 & 208 Tel. 7-9944



Dining Room in the Hill-Stead Museum
Title:
Dining Room in the Hill-Stead Museum
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome

Description:
The House is open on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 5 P.M. Other times by appointment. Adm. 50c Tax Inc.


Hill-Stead Museum - Drawing Room
Title:
Hill-Stead Museum - Drawing Room
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome



Hill-Stead Museum and Grounds
Title:
Hill-Stead Museum and Grounds
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome


The Elm Tree Inn
Title:
The Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back unused



Elm Tree Inn
Title:
Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back PM 1911 Jun-24


Elm Tree Inn from the South
Title:
Elm Tree Inn from the South
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back unused



Farmington Congregational Church
Title:
Farmington Congregational Church
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back unused

Description:
Built in 1771


Elm Tree Inn
Title:
Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back PM 1912 Oct-3



The Corner House
Title:
The Corner House
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome


Tre Kronor Scandinavian Canter
Title:
Tre Kronor Scandinavian Canter
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused



The Buckboard Restaurant
Title:
The Buckboard Restaurant
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome PM 1958 Aug-06

Description:
The Buckboard Restaurant, rear of The Elm Tree Inn in Farmington, Conn., is located 9 miles from Hartford at the junction of Routes 4 and 10. Authentic Colonial atmosphere. Old fashioned New England hospitality. Finest of food and beverages for intimate dinners or large groups up to 100 guests. Phone Farmington 7-1589 for reservations


Farmington Congregational Church
Title:
Farmington Congregational Church
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back PM 1922

Description:
Built in 1771



Farmington Antiques Weekend
Title:
Farmington Antiques Weekend
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
Two shows each year, 2nd weekend in June and Labor Day weekend Sat. & Sun. 10 to 5. Early buyer opportunity Sat. 7 a.m. 600 dealers in antiques & vintage collectibles. 9 miles west of Hartford. Exit 39 from I-84. Information, map. Motel list call 508-839-9735


The Corner House 1770
Title:
The Corner House 1770
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Linen

Description:
Under Management of Meta Auburey Bunce Intersection of Routes US 202 and Conn 4



The Buckboard restaurant, rear of The Elm Tree Inn
Title:
The Buckboard restaurant, rear of The Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
Located 9 miles from hartford at the junction of routes 4 and 10


Farmington (CT) Antiques Weekend
Title:
Farmington (CT) Antiques Weekend
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
Two shows each year, 2nd weekend in June and Labor Day weekend. Sat. & Sun. 10 to 5. Early buyer opportunity Sat. 7 AM. 600 dealers in antiques & vintage collectibles. 9 miles west of Hartford, exit 39 from I-84. Information, map, motel list call 508-839-9735



University of Connecticut Health Center
Title:
University of Connecticut Health Center
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
The University of Connecticut Health Center, in Farmington, is a million-square-foot, modern complex that contains a medical school, a dental school, a 200-bed hospital, medical and dental outpatient clinics, and research facilities


The Buckboard Restaurant
Title:
The Buckboard Restaurant
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
rear of The Elm Tree Inn in Farmington, Conn. is located 9 miles from Hartford at the junction of Routes 4 and 10. Authentic Colonial atmosphere. Old Fashioned New England hospitality. Finest of foods and beverages for intimate dinners or large groups up to 100 guests. Phone Farmington, Orchard 7-1589 for reservations



The Corner House, Route U. S. 202 and conn. 4
Title:
The Corner House, Route U. S. 202 and conn. 4
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
The History of The Corner House. Built on historic ground, Corner House still undoubtedly retains part of the original house which was given in 1646, by Thomas Welles, later a colonial governor of Connecticut, as a wedding present to his daughter, Anne "in consideration of a marriage lately held, betrothed and solemnized with Thomas Thomson." The deed, giving the town as Tunxis Sepus (which had been the Indian name for the Farmington River and early plantation settlement), was not recorded by Joseph Hawley, grandson of Thomas Thomson, until January 23, 1713-4. There is every indication that the ell at the rear of the house is part of the earliest house which stood here. The present front of the house was built 1783 by Daniel Curtis and his son Eleazer as appears in a deed which reads they "mutually agree to build a house and have large provision for same." The house was built by Captain Judah Woodruff, a native architect and master builder of Farmington, who built the present Congregational Church and about twenty other houses on Farmington main streets. In 1974 Daniel Curtis and his son Eleazer sold the house to major William Judd and his son William Samuel Judd. Major Judd has been one of the foremost patriots during the War of the Revolution, being chairman of the Committee of Correspondence and also chairman of the powerful Committee of Inspection. In 1787, he was a delegate to the convention which organized the Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Order of Masons when their charter was granted by the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, and was made chairman of the convention, afterward being prominent in both the Grand Lodge and in Frederick Lodge, No. 14 in Farmington. In 1804 Major Judd was chairman of the State constitutional convention and which resulted in "pamphlet war." the same year he participated in the anti-Federalist party convention which was later defeated. Major Judd died in 1804 in this house.


Main Street
Title:
Main Street
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused



Congregational Church And Memorial Building
Title:
Congregational Church And Memorial Building
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused


Farmington Antiques Weekends
Title:
Farmington Antiques Weekends
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Continental Chrome unused

Description:
1988 Dates: June 11-12 and Sept. 3-4. Sat. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sun.9 a.m. - 4p.m., Adult Adm. 3, with this card admit driver of car for 99. Early Adm. Sat. 7:30 a.m., 10. No passes valid. 600 Exhibitors, most under tenting. The #1 large outdoor show in the country. Farmington Polo Grounds, Exit 39 off 1-84, nine miles west of Hartford.



Elm Tree Inn - Farmington, Conn
Title:
Elm Tree Inn - Farmington, Conn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Private Mailing Card PM 1906 Nov


Hall Chamber, Farmington Museum
Title:
Hall Chamber, Farmington Museum
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Real Photo unused



Avon Road
Title:
Avon Road
Farmington Connecticut (CT), White Border unused


High School
Title:
High School
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Linen unused



The Corner House
Title:
The Corner House
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome PM 1955 Apr-27

Description:
Telephone 7-9950. Albert Kubas, Owner The Corner House, 1770 Open Daily Intersection of Routes U.S. 202 and Conn. 4


Fredric Andruss Place 1670 - F.P. Swanston's Ice Cream Parlor
Title:
Fredric Andruss Place 1670 - F.P. Swanston's Ice Cream Parlor
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back unused



The Corner House, Route U. S. 202 and Conn. 4
Title:
The Corner House, Route U. S. 202 and Conn. 4
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Chrome unused

Description:
The History or The Corner House. Built on historic ground, Corner House still undoubtedly retains part of the original house which was given in 1646, by Thomas Welles, later a colonial governor of Connecticut, as a wedding present to his daughter, Anne the town as Tunxis soups (which had been the Indian name for the Farmington river and early plantation settlement), was not recorded by Joseph Hawley, grandson of Thomas Thomson, until January 23, 1713-4. There is every indication that the ell at the rear of the house is part of the earliest house which stood here. The present front of the house was built 1783 by Daniel Curtis and his son releaser as appears in a deed which reads they "mutually agree to build a house and have large provision for same." the house was built by Captain Judah Woodruff, a native architect and master builder of Farmington, who built the present Congregational church and about twenty other houses on Farmington main streets. In 1794 Daniel Curtiss and his son Eleazer sold the house to Major William Judd and his son William Samuel Judd. Major Judd had been one of the foremost patriots during the War of the Revolution, being chairman a delegate to the convention which organized the Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Order of Masons when their charter was granted by the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, and was made chairman of the convention, afterward being prominent in both the Grand Lodge and in Frederick Lodge, No. 14 in Farmington. In 1804 Major Judd was chairman of the State constitutional convention which was later defeated. Major Judd died in 1804 in this house.


The Elm Tree Inn
Title:
The Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) PM 1908 Aug-09



The Elm Tree Inn
Title:
The Elm Tree Inn
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Post Card (Undivided Back) PM 1907


Memorial Building
Title:
Memorial Building
Farmington Connecticut (CT), Divided Back PM 1914





Total: 52 Items