Phillips County Courthouse
Title:
Phillips County Courthouse
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
The first "County Seat" of Phillips County was ordered in an act of 1820 which created the seat of government to be located in the town of Monicello which place has since been identified as the original name of the present town of Helena.


Phillips County Courthouse
Title:
Phillips County Courthouse
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused



Phillips County Courthouse
Title:
Phillips County Courthouse
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused


Phillips County Courthouse
Title:
Phillips County Courthouse
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome



The Allin House, Antebellum Home
Title:
The Allin House, Antebellum Home
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
Helena is rich in the history of the deep south and the Civil War conflict. It is filled with historic homes of that period. Helena is dubbed Arkansas' only seaport, this area is reportedly where DeSota crossed the Mississippi River.


Confederate Monument An Helena's Country Club
Title:
Confederate Monument An Helena's Country Club
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused



Helena Hospital
Title:
Helena Hospital
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
Helena Hospital is a 120 bed general hospital, serving Phillips County. It is approved by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals and is staffed by well trained and well qualified physicians.


Heritage Home
Title:
Heritage Home
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
Hermitage Home is a nursing care home for the ambulatory and semi-ambulatory persons approaching their later years. Each individual room permits a view to an open interior court or a view to beautiful surrounding woodlands. It is under the administration of the Helena Hospital and is located adjacent to it



Helena Hospital
Title:
Helena Hospital
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
Helena Hospital: operated as a non-profit institution, is rated as one of the finest of its size in Arkansas.


Phillips County Courthouse
Title:
Phillips County Courthouse
Helena Arkansas (AR), Chrome unused

Description:
The first "County Seat" of Phillips County was ordered in an act of 1820 which created the seat of government to be located in the town of Monticello which place has since been identified as the original name of the present town of Helena.



Y&MV Ry. Transfer Steamer Bertram Crossing Mississippi River
Title:
Y&MV Ry. Transfer Steamer Bertram Crossing Mississippi River
Helena Arkansas (AR), Divided Back unused


Palace Drug Store
Title:
Palace Drug Store
Helena Arkansas (AR), Divided Back PM 1909 Oct-25



Phillips County Court House
Title:
Phillips County Court House
Helena Arkansas (AR), Divided Back PM 1908 Jul-10


Leaving Coal Tow
Title:
Leaving Coal Tow
Helena Arkansas (AR), Divided Back



Baptist Church, Cor. Walnut and Perry Sts.
Title:
Baptist Church, Cor. Walnut and Perry Sts.
Helena Arkansas (AR), White Border unused


Hotel Cleburne
Title:
Hotel Cleburne
Helena Arkansas (AR), Divided Back unused





Total: 16 Items