Holly Springs Motel
Title:
Holly Springs Motel
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome PM 1956 Apr-3

Description:
1 Mile North on U.S. 78 near Jct. Hwy 7. An Air Conditioned Motel of Individual Cottages on attractive grounds designed for your comfort with private Baths and individually controlled Electric Heat...Air Conditioned T.V. Lounge, Children's Playground, Kitchenettes available. Recommended by AAA and CPA. Restaurants near by.


Methodist Church
Title:
Methodist Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
This church was established in 1837 and the original construction was in 1849. This church rightly claims to be the Mother Church of the North Miss. Methodist Conference



Presbyterian Church
Title:
Presbyterian Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
Construction started on the Presbyterian Church 1860. During the War between the States, Yankee invaders took possession of the building and converted the second floor into a Hospital, while using the first floor as a stable to shelter their horses. Construction was completed early in 1869 and the Rev. B.M. Palmer of New Orleans, La. delivered the Dedication Sermon on March 28, 1869


Presbyterian Church
Title:
Presbyterian Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
At the corner of Memphis and Gholson Streets, was built in 1860 of handmade brick in a Romanesque design with rounded arches and massive construction. Used as a storeroom for munitions during the Civil War. In 1863 Maury Institute was founded here H.S. Crocker Co



Historic Christ Church, Episcopal
Title:
Historic Christ Church, Episcopal
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
Was organized in 1836 and present church building erected in the golden era of 1858. Stained glass Gothic windows and antique brass chandeliers enhance the beauty of the old church


Presbyterian Church
Title:
Presbyterian Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
At the corner of Memphis and Gholson Streets, was built in 1860 of handmade brick in a Romanesque design with rounded arches and massive construction. Used as a storeroom for munitions during the Civil Way. In 1863 Maury Institute was founded here H.S. Crocker Co. Inc



Court House
Title:
Court House
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Linen unused

Description:
First court house built on site in 1837, burned by Federals during Civil War. Present building erected 1970, remodeled 1925. Historic drama of Yellow Fever enacted here


Methodist Church
Title:
Methodist Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
This church was established in 1837 and the original construction was in 1849. This church rightly claims to be the Mother Church of the North Miss. Methodist Conference



First Presbyterian Church
Title:
First Presbyterian Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused


Historic Christ Church
Title:
Historic Christ Church
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
Historic Christ Church, Episcopal was organized in 1836 and present Church building erected in the golden era of 1858. stained glass Gothic windows and antique brass chandeliers enhance the beauty of the old Church.



The Mimosas
Title:
The Mimosas
Holly Springs Mississippi (MS), Chrome unused

Description:
The Mimosas: Built in 1836, the Mimosas is one of the first two-story homes erected while Holly Springs was still an Indian Trading Post. There is a tunnel under the house where persons and valuables were concealed during the Civil War raids.




Total: 11 Items