Bedford TraveLodge
Title:
Bedford TraveLodge
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused


Old Parish Meeting House
Title:
Old Parish Meeting House
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Post Card (Undivided Back) PM 1906 Nov-24



Main House, Higgins House, Llewsac Lodge
Title:
Main House, Higgins House, Llewsac Lodge
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome PM 1953


Bedford Motel
Title:
Bedford Motel
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused



Olde Bedford Oak
Title:
Olde Bedford Oak
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Divided Back unused

Description:
Minutemen gathered here Apr. 15th 1775


Fitch Tavern
Title:
Fitch Tavern
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused

Description:
Across the street photo of Fitch Tavern in Bedford, Massachusetts, which was built in 1731 and was the place the Minute-Men from Bedford rallied on the morning of April 19, 1775



Llewsac Lodge - Storing Hay for Winter
Title:
Llewsac Lodge - Storing Hay for Winter
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Divided Back PM 1940 May-20


Main Gate, L.G. Hanscom Field
Title:
Main Gate, L.G. Hanscom Field
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused

Description:
Greetings From Hanscom Field, Bedford, Massachusetts



Hawthorne St., One of the Town's Beautiful Streets
Title:
Hawthorne St., One of the Town's Beautiful Streets
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Divided Back


Fitch Tavern
Title:
Fitch Tavern
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused

Description:
On the evening of April 18th, 1775, the Minute Men of Bedford, Massachusetts, were alarmed by Nathan Munroe and Benjamin Tidd, both of Lexington, having been sent by Captain Parker. Some of the men mustered at this, the Tavern of Jeremiah Fitch, Jr., built before 1731. Here they were served with light refreshments, to which Captain Willson remarked "It is a cold breakfast, boys, but we will give the Regulars a hot dinner. We'll have every dog of the before night."



Fitch Tavern
Title:
Fitch Tavern
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome unused

Description:
Built before 1731, this tavern was the place the Minute-Men from Bedford rallied on the morning of April 19, 1775.


Nellie Evelyn Cook Hall Llewsac Lodge
Title:
Nellie Evelyn Cook Hall Llewsac Lodge
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Divided Back unused



Llewsac Lodge
Title:
Llewsac Lodge
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Divided Back unused


Bedford Motel
Title:
Bedford Motel
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Chrome PM 1958

Description:
Mass. Routes No. 4 and 25 at Rt. No. 62 Exit No. 36 off Rt. No. 128 Tel. Crestview 4-6300. 46 rooms, each with radio, telephone individual thermostat, ceramic tile bath with tub and shower, wall to wall carpeting. Free Ice cubes. TV available. 16 miles N.W. of Boston between historical Lexington and Concord. Colonial Dining Room.



Bedford Springs and Fawn Lake
Title:
Bedford Springs and Fawn Lake
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused


First Parish Church - Built 1816
Title:
First Parish Church - Built 1816
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Linen PM 1955 Aug-5



Stearns House in Winter
Title:
Stearns House in Winter
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Post Card (Undivided Back) PM Jan-25


Olde Bedford Oak
Title:
Olde Bedford Oak
Bedford Massachusetts (MA), Post Card (Undivided Back) unused

Description:
Minute Men gathered here Apr. 19th 1775





Total: 18 Items