GOODSPEED OPERA HOUSE
EAST HADDAM, CONNECTICUT
was built in 1876 by ship builder William Goodspeed.
For 30 years it offered "occasional entertainment,
and then faded into theatrical inactivity and was
later condemned. In 1959, the Goodspeed Opera
House foundation was formed and a complete restora-
tion was begun. Today Goodspeed is a historical
landmark offering excellent musical theater to all.
Home of Man of La Mancha
Pub. by NATCO ® Natural Color Cards Co., Douglaston, N.Y. 11362
WEST NYACK, NEW YORK,