Founded in 1888 by Theodore Fischer, it became The Fischer Hotel and remained in the Fischer Family for sixty-two years. The Inn was purchased by the Zehnder Family in 1950 and in September, 1958 ground was broken for the Bavarian addition. Highlighting architecture is Glockenspiel Tower which houses a Town Clock, 35-Bell Carillon and Pied Piper Figurine Movement. Magnificent 22-foot Zwiebelturm (Onion Tower) is topped by 14-foot copper-covered dome. Newest architectural addition is Eck Corner located in from of the building.