Bacon Hall

Price: $4.95
  

Stock #: 88981
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Hugo
State: Oklahoma (OK)
County: Choctaw
Publisher: Ted Deffeyes
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Additional Details:
Erected in 1907 and named in honor of Rev. and Mrs. Silas Bacon. It is the main building at the Goodland Indian Orphanage. Goodland was established in 1850 by Rev. and Mrs. O. P. Stark, Presbyterian Missionaries to the Choctaw Indians.

Comments & Reviews Send

Post a public comment, question or review: