Union Depot, Osgood's Factory
Union Depot J.R.OSGOOD LAST & PEG FACTORY Osgood's Factory Rare old Views of Indianapolis in 1854. Published by Polar Ice & Fuel Co. For Exact Locations See Other Side.
1108 Sentinel Printing Co., Indianapolis, Ind. Union Depot Erected in 1853 Gen. T. A. Morris, Chief Engineer in charge of erection. Original owners were Madison & Indianapolis, Bellefontaine & Terre Haute & Richmond. Was torn down in about 1887 to be replaced by the present Union Station. Osgood's Last ang Peg Factory Built in 1847 Was located in west side of Illinois St. about one-half block south of South St. RN