Tompkins Dining Hall, Tuskegee Institute

Price: $14.95
  

Stock #: 752576
Type: Postcard
Era: Linen
City: Tuskegee
State: Alabama (AL)
County: Macon
Artist: Curteich-Chicago C. T. American Art
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)

Additional Details:
The Institute Cafeteria was named for Mr. Charles E. Tompkins of Southport, Connecticut, and dedicated in 1910. It was converted into a modern cafeteria in 1935. In addition to the boarding of students, teachers and visitors, it serves as a laboratory for much of the work in Commercial Dietetics.

Post a public comment, question or review: