The Chapel of Our Lady of the Airways, the first of its kind in the world, is located at the Main Terminal Building (Gate #11) Logan International Airport. Most Rev. Richard J. Cushing, DD, Archbishop of Boston, initiated this project for the spiritual welfare of the persons employed at the airport, as well as for the thousands of air travelers who pass through this busy terminal. His Excellency dedicated the Chapel on January 20th 1952. Mass is celebrated daily at 8:00 am and on Sundays at 7:30 - 9:30 - 10:30 and 11:30.