Steamboat W. P. Snyder Jr.
In 1955 the Steamboat W. P. Snyder Jr., one of the last steam-powered stern-wheelers to ply the Ohio River, was presented to the Ohio Historical Society by the Crucible Steel Company of America. Built in 1918, the Snyder incorporates features identical to those used in the Mark Twain era. The Synder is moored at Marietta, Ohio on the Muskingum River at the west end of Sacra Via and can be boarded by tourists.|
Hivnor Card Co.