The Grace A. & Herbert H. Dow Building, Alma College
A gift from the Dow Foundation, Midland, Michigan, this building houses Classrooms & Laboratories for five Departments of the Division of Science. It has a Planetarium, Lecture Rooms, Library, Greenhouse, Auditorium, Animal Room & Controlled Temperature Room. Each Professor has an Office and Private Laboratory. This Building was completed in October 1959.|
Dexter Press, Inc.