The Old Captain Williams House

The Old Captain Williams House Deerfield Massachusetts


Stock #: 504426
Type: Postcard
Era: White Border
City: Deerfield
State: Massachusetts (MA)
County: Franklin
Publisher: Sackett & Wilheims
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Additional Details:
On the Albany Road, Built by John Partridge Bull about 1765. He was a Gunsmith in the Regiment of Colonel Ephraim Williams. House was enlarged by the Williams family in 1794, and is owned by their descendants.

Make an Offer Purchase Scan Send Print