Engine No. 7, Edaville R.R.
Engine No. 7 with her train traveling through the cranberry bogs at Edaville in South Carver, Mass. No. 7 is one of 5 operating 2 foot gauge locomotives at Edaville. Originally built by the Baldwin Locomotive Co. in 1913 for the Bridgeton & Saco River R.R. up in Maine, it was saved by Ellis D. Atwood along with sister engine No. 8 and brought to Edaville in 1946. Here it has been running on a 5 1/2 mile line, and is maintained better than when it worked up in Maine.|