TEAMSTER'S CABIN AND FIRE HOUSE, FORT SUPPLY, ÖK
The first log cabin at Camp Supply, built in
1869 - Used as freighter's headquarters in freight-
ing from Dodge City, Kansas to old Camp Supply.
The inset shows one of the two Hose Cart houses
used by old Fort Supply and still in use.
Pub. by Hall Greeting Card Co., Medicine Lodge, Kansas