This magnificent building accommodates the meetings and activities of thirty-three Masonic Lodges. It is owned by the Springfield Masonic Hall Association. The cornerstone was laid in 1924. Its architects were McClintock & Craig of this city. The cost was $1,500,000. It has four lodge rooms, and a Consistory Hall, which occupies the top floor. The Temple is fitted with lounge rooms, and with banquet halls for taking care of large or small gatherings. There are pipe organs in two of the lodge rooms, and a larger pipe organ in the Consistory Hall.