Tipton County Courthouse, Covington, Jenn.
TIPTON COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Tipton County was established in 1823; named after Jacob
Tipton who was killed in defense of the Northwest Territory
in 1781. The town was established 1831. This is the third
courthouse on the location and was constructed in 1889.
Photo by J. Mark King
GA 30341 A MIRRO.
H.S. CROCKER CO.
Published in Interest of Community Service by
Wakefield Drug, Ben Franklin Store, P&S Pharmacy and Roper Drug Company