Light House, Palmer Park

Light House, Palmer Park Detroit Michigan


Stock #: 26337
City: Detroit
State: Michigan (MI)
County: Wayne
Publisher: A. C. Dietsche
Postmark: 1909
PM City: Detroit
PM State: MI
Stamp: 1c
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)

Purchase Scan Send Print
Additional Details:
Light House, Palmer Park, Built on land donated to the city by Ex Senator Thomas W. Palmer in 1893, and situated north of the city at the extreme terminal of the woodward Ave. car line, is one of the city's favorite breathigs spots. Its center piece is a log cabin which is an exact reproduction of the home in which Senator Palmer resided when Detroit was little more than a trading post.
cart: 0