Categories

Washington's Headquarters

Washington's Headquarters Cumberland Maryland
Price:
 
$4.95

  

Stock #: 24510
City: Cumberland
State: Maryland (MD)
County: Allegany
Publisher: Marken & Bielfeld, Inc.
Postmark: 1939
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)

Purchase Scan Send Print
Additional Details:
Located near the site of Old Fort Cumberland, these headquarters were used by George Washington under command of General Braddock,during the French and Indian War, 1755-1758. The building was rededicated in 1921 in the presence of Genreal John J. Pershing, Commander of the American World War Armies.