TRINITY EPISCOPAL CHURCH
Edgefield, S. C.
In September 1835, Edmund B. Bacon deeded
property for Trinity Episcopal Church and the
church was built immediately afterward. Four
handsome memorial windows, marble tablets
and other gifts to Trinity make this an interest-
ing place for visitors.
Photographed by Ernest Ferguson
for the Civic League, Edgefield. S. C.
Published by Photo Arts, Winnsboro, s. C.