Light House, Palmer Park

Light House, Palmer Park Detroit Michigan


Stock #: 24079
City: Detroit
State: Michigan (MI)
County: Wayne
Size: 3.25" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)

Purchase Scan Send Print
Additional Details:
Built on land donated to the city by Ex-Senator Thomas W. Palmer in 1893, and situated north of the city at the extreme terminal of the Woodward Avenue car line, is one of the city's favorite breathing spots. Its center piece is a log cabin which is an exact reproduction of the home in which Senator Palmer resided when Detroit was a little more than a trading post.