Search

Categories

General Motors, Institute

General Motors, Institute Flint Michigan
Original:
Sold

Stock #: 238941
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Flint
State: Michigan (MI)
County: Genesee
Publisher: Hiawatha Card of Detroit
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Additional Details:
Was begun in 1919, became a part of the General Motors Corporation in 1926, grew through seven major expansions and today ranks with the nation's top industrial education activities with a modern physical plant of nearly 300,000 square feet. The Institute provides training through its facilities to over 36,500 people annually

Send Print