St. Mary's Hospital
| Series 8A281-N|
St. Mary's Hospital, the former Harrison County Hospital, established by progressive physicians and taken over by the Sisters of St. Joseph, has been enlarged by the addition of several units. It has been recognized as first class by the American College of Surgeons since the organization of the College in 1905. It is equipped with the most modern X-Ray, Deep Therapy, Physio-therapy, Fever Machines available and an up-to-date clinical laboratory with full-time pathologist.