Public School Stadium
| Series 3576|
Used by three public high schools, also Morning side and Trinity Colleges, for football and track Completed 1942. Cost $100,000. Located on 18 acre tract. Reinforced concrete stands have seating capacity of 10,500. Shower and locker rooms, rest rooms, concession quarters. Public address system, electric scoreboard, press and radio broadcasting booths, field lighting of eighty 1500 watt lamps. Dedicated Sept. 15, 1942.