St. John's (a member of the Wisconsin Synod) was founded on October 31, 1879. The number of charter members was 22. In 1970, St. John's congregation dedicated its new parish center and educational building. Today, St. John's has a membership of approximately 730 people, Sunday Services at 8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. (10:00 A.M. Service also broadcast on WSAM-FM Radio 98). Located on West Tuscola in Frankenmuth, Ml. the city with Character.