McKinley High School
Canton McKinley-"Where Champions are made and success is tradition."-is located on 3.44 acres of land, and has 6.21 acres of floor space. There are over 200 rooms with a capacity of 2500 pupils. It is named for President William McKinley, 25th president of the U.S., and his sister, Anna, who taught in the Canton Schools for 30 years. In 1918 when it was half completed 877 students were enrolled, the remaining half was completed in 1921. The highest enrollment has been 4100 students. The school has a teaching staff of 101 plus office personnel. It is known for its championship athletic teams called the Bull Dogs. The school colors are red and black. The annual is knows as the McKinleyite; the school paper, The McKinley Times.