Near the Civic Center. Established in 1917 by the late Santo Cambianica, who came from Italy, bringing with him a tradition in wine making. The Windery is still family controlled and supervised. Oval Oak casks shown were imported from Europe over 100 years ago. Visitors welcome - after touring the winery sample our fine wines in our Mediterranean Tasting Room.