Categories

St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church & Parish Center

St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church & Parish Center Frankenmuth Michigan
Price:
 
$6.95

  

Stock #: 163034
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Frankenmuth
State: Michigan (MI)
County: Saginaw
Publisher: Freeman Studio
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:

Make an Offer Send Print
Additional Details:
St. John's ( a member of the Wisconsin Synod) was founded on October 31, 1879. The number of charter members was 22. In 1970, St. John's congregation dedicated its new parish center and educational building. Today, St. John's has a membership of approximately 730 people. Sunday Services at 8:00 A. M. and 10:00 A. M. service also broadcast on WSAM-FM Radio 98). Located on West Tuscola in Frankenmuth, Mi. the City with Character.