St. Paul's Congregation of the United Lutheran Church in America was organized Jan. 46, 1927 by the late Rev. Dr. G. F. Snyder. Dr. Snyder pioneered for 12 years at the present site which was a former orange grove. The frame home was used until 1950. that year the present beautiful edifice was built under the pastorate of Rev. royal A. young, Sr. Rev. Andrew F. Theisz succeeded him in Nov. 1952. The church is located at 5103 N. Central Ave., just a few blocks from the junction of U. S. 92 and U. S. 41.