The Congregation erected its first building at this site in 1849, the year of its founding. The present Church and Parish House were constructed in 1895; the present Rectory (not shown) was built in 1959; an addition to the Parish House was completed in 1971 . . . Sunday Service times are 8 A.M., 9 A.M., 9:30 A.M., and 10:45 A.M.