Madison, New Jersey
Brothers Hall was erected in 1928 "to commemorate
the relationship so nearly ideal" which had for so
many years existed between Arthur J. and Leonard
D. Baldwin. Their endowment established the Col-
lege of Liberal Arts. Today the building houses the
undergraduate program of the University.
Pub. by Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Delhi, N. Y.
Ektachrome by Bob Wyer, Delhi, N. Y. All rights reserved.