The Junior camp was built in 1957-58. It is equipped with 10 camper cabins and 2 staff cabins. Each cabin is equipped with 11 cots and mattresses, 2 commodes and 2 lavatories. Each week there is room for 100 campers plus staff. The Juniors use all the facilities of the big camp, such as recreation field, swimming and boating, dining hall, crafts, worship centers and other buildings.