Water Witch Hose Co, Benevolent St.
Combination Wagon, built in 1869. Drawn by two horses, is fitted with rubber tires and roller bearing axies. Carries 800 ft. of 2 1/2 in hose, 200 ft. of 3/4 in Hose, is equipped with one 35 - gal. tank, and weighs, ready for service, 4,840 lbs. Placed in service June 1, 1898. Company consists of 1 Capt., 1 Lieut., 5 Hose-men and1 Driver.|