An original oil painting by Norman Rockwell. This famous painting was first reproduced to illustrate an article which appeared in the Saturday Evening Post on July 24, 148. Mr. Nathan J. Gold, an ardent 4-H Club supporter, purchased the painting from Mr. Rockwell in November, 1951 and it is displayed on a specially recessed wall in Gold's Cafeteria, Second Floor. Gold's of Nebraska. Lincoln's Busy Department Store.