Categories

Tarrant County Court House

Tarrant County Court House Fort Worth Texas
Price:
 
$4.95

  

Stock #: 44135
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas (TX)
Publisher: Strykers
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:

Send Print
Additional Details:
"Out Where The West Begins" Built on the high bluffs of the Trinity River, where in 1849, Major Arnold established an army post named after General Worth. The Court House overlooks the flat lands now known as North Fort Worth. At the north end of Main Street, the vast stockyards, packing plants, gas, oil and other businesses can be seen from the upper floors of the building, a model of early architecture and construction.