Categories

Old Burlington County Court House

Old Burlington County Court House Mount Holly New Jersey
Original:
Sold

Stock #: 233575
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Mount Holly
State: New Jersey (NJ)
County: Burlington
Publisher: WYCO Products
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:
Additional Details:
Erected in 1796, shortly after the county seat was moved here from Burlington. Its bell from the old Burlington Court House, cast in England in 1755 and which reportedly rung to signal news of the Declaration of Independence, faithfully announced the opening of Court sessions up to 1959, when the major courts were transferred to the newly built County Building on Water Street
WYCO Products

Send Print