St. John's Lutheran Church

St. John's Lutheran Church New Washington Ohio G. V. Grauer
Original:
Sold

Stock #: 232609
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: New Washington
State: Ohio (OH)
County: Crawford
Artist: G. V. Grauer
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:
Additional Details:
Corner of East Mansfield Street and Center Street. St. John's Lutheran Congregation was founded in 1833. Two churches, one log and one frame, served the congregation before this brick edifice was erected in 1895. This structure was dedicated on October 4, 1896

Send Print