Search

Categories

Timken Mercy Hospital, 12th St., & Harrison Ave N. W

Timken Mercy Hospital, 12th St., & Harrison Ave N. W Canton Ohio
Original:
Sold

Stock #: 169872
Type: Postcard
Era: Chrome
City: Canton
State: Ohio (OH)
County: Stark
Publisher: Frank D. Kelley Associates
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:

Send Print
Additional Details:
Series S-16875-2
The entire Timken Estate (Founder of Timken Roller Bearing Co.) at 12th St., and Harrison Ave. N.W. was the gift of the Timken Foundation. Timken Mercy Hospital was first opened in the Timken family home in Feb. 1952. With the help of funds from 2 public subscriptions the new building was dedicated in Jan. 1957. The hospital has a Cobalt "60" Bomb Therapy unit, the first cardiac Catheterization Lab. in Canton, first State approved school of practical nursing in Canton, 237 adult beds and 36 bassinettes
cart: 0