The Old Exchange Hotel is a significant reminder of Milton's past, built by Charles Sudmall, a Latvian immigrant. In 1914 it was planned to house a rural telephone system. Realizing its further potential, Sudmall leased the building to H. L. Creary, who opened a first class hotel. The building was currently renovated by William S. Rosasco III for his personal offices, as well as Bed and Breakfast Accommodations. Each suite accommodates up to three persons. Approved as Eligible for National Register of Historic Places.