Est. in 1880. Built as memorial by Margaret a. Zimmerman. First used as Mission, later as home and school for boys. State bought surrounding properties for park use. Now used by Diocese of N. Y. for Youth Center and Camp during July and August. Morning prayer and Holy Communion each Sunday at 9 A. M. Palm Sunday Hiker's Service at 3 P.M. Easter Morning at 6 A. M.