Lightship No. 88. This famous sentinel of the Columbia River entrance came around the Horn to her station in 1909. After 52 eventful years she was decommissioned, sold, and finally located in a Seattle salvage yard. Funds were raised for her purchase. Through efforts of the Coast Guard her lenses, horns, bell, anchors and chain were found and donated to the vessel.