The oldest mill on Cape Cod, located across King's Highway from Eastham town Hall. First erected in Plymouth in 1793 and moved to Eastham a few years later. The mill has been renovated by the town under the direction of Wm. B. Higgins and John Fulcher. Every Saturday during the summer season Mr. filcher presides within the mill to show visitors how old time mills are operated.