Categories

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 61st Street And Columbia Avenue

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 61st Street And Columbia Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Original:
Sold

Stock #: 104908
Type: Postcard
Era: Linen
City: Philadelphia
State: Pennsylvania (PA)
County: Philadelphia
Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
Other Categories:

Purchase Scan Send Print
Additional Details:
St. John's was organized in 1806 to provide for Lutheran worship and instruction in English. The colonial type building was dedicated in 1808. It was razed in 1924 to make way for the Delaware River Bridge. The present building, a duplicate of the original, and using much of the original's material, was erected in 1928-29 and dedicated June 16, 1929.