Beaufort Marina, Inc.
Title:
Beaufort Marina, Inc.
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome PM 1975 May-1

Description:
East of Lady's Bridge on Factory Creek Railway - Marine Service Station - Complete Marine Store - Laundry - Machine Shop Lincoln Gallop - Manager Dexter Press, Inc.


Ramada Inn
Title:
Ramada Inn
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Jumbo/Large Format unused

Description:
3127 Boundary.



Ramada Inn
Title:
Ramada Inn
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Jumbo/Large Format unused

Description:
3127 Boundary.


Graded School
Title:
Graded School
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen PM 1939 Nov-21



Bay Street
Title:
Bay Street
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused

Description:
The Albertype Co


Baptist Church
Title:
Baptist Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused



US Naval Hospital
Title:
US Naval Hospital
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Fronting on the Beaufort River is one of the Navy's finest and most modern hospitals. Built in 1949 the 23 buildings cover 130 acres


Main Entrance, US Marine Corps Air Station
Title:
Main Entrance, US Marine Corps Air Station
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Ernest Ferguson The home of Marine Aircraft Group 31 & 32 and Marine Control Squadron 9 Dexter Press, Inc



Enlisted Mens Quarters, Marine Corps Air Station
Title:
Enlisted Mens Quarters, Marine Corps Air Station
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Ernest Ferguson Living area for Marine Corps Enlisted Men assigned to the station


Lord Carteret Motel
Title:
Lord Carteret Motel
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
301 Carteret Street; Red Carpet Service; Downtown, opposite Post Office. In sight of Parris Island; wall to wall carpeting; full tile baths with tub and shower, private dressing rooms, TV, FM radio, room phones. Fine restaurants nearby. For reservations write P.O. Box 530, Zip 29902, or call (803) 524-3303. Rates: Single - $12.00 & $14.00; Double - $17.00



Beaufort Courts
Title:
Beaufort Courts
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen PM 1953 Mar-20

Description:
Series 11422N 3 Miles North Paris Island on Hiway 281. Air conditioned. Circulating hot air heart. P.O. Box 705. Telephone 614. Mrs. Mamie Funderburk, Owner & Manager


Beaufort
Title:
Beaufort
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Bridge to Ladys' Island, and the sea islands, leads to the center of Historic Beaufort. S. C. Beaufort was first laid out in 1710 and many of its old homes are still silently guarding the past. In upper left of picture is the marine Air Station.



St. Helena Episcopal Church
Title:
St. Helena Episcopal Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Built in 1724 for a parish organized in 1712. The silver communion plate was given by Capt. John Bull in memory of his wife who was carried off by the Yamasee Indians in the uprising of 1715. Tombstones from the surrounding burial ground served as operating tables when the church was used as a hospital during the War between the States


Bridge To Ladys Island
Title:
Bridge To Ladys Island
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
New bridge over the inland waterway connects Beaufort to the sea islands. View is from the porch of the old Sams house (about 1850) which is now the home of L. W. Sanders



St. Helena Episcopal Church
Title:
St. Helena Episcopal Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Built in 1724 for a parish organized in 1712. The silver communion plate was given by Capt, John Bull in memory of his wife who was carried off by the Yamasee Indians in the uprising of 1715. Tombstones from the surrounding burial ground served as operating tables when the church was used as a hospital during the War between the States.


Helena Episcopal Church
Title:
Helena Episcopal Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Built in 1724 for a parish organized in 1712. The silver communion plate was given by Capt, John Bull in memory of his wife who was carried off by the Yamasee Indians in the uprising of 1715. Tombstones from the surrounding burial ground served as operating tables when the church was used as a hospital during the War between the States.



The Bapist Church Of Beaufort
Title:
The Bapist Church Of Beaufort
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
ORGANISED 1800 FROM A CONGREGATIONAL THAT BEGUN IN 1744. ON THE EVE OF THE CIVIL WAR THE MEMBERSHIP WAS 3715 OF WHICH 166 WERE WHITE. OCCUPIED BY FEDERAL TROOPS 1861-65 AND USED AS A HOSPITAL. THE PRESENT BUILDING COMPLETED IN 1844 AND IS ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES OF GREEK REVIVAL ARCHITECTURE IN THE USA


Coclin's Motor Court and Mrs. Coclin's Kitchen
Title:
Coclin's Motor Court and Mrs. Coclin's Kitchen
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen

Description:
New, modern air conditioned guest rooms; all with private tile baths (tub & shower); hot water heat; kitchen famous for quality foods; telephone 162-L, on US 21



Gold Eagle Tavern
Title:
Gold Eagle Tavern
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Divided Back unused

Description:
The property of which the Tavern forms part was the Beaufort Residence of the plantation owner Henry Williams Desaussure, who was appointed by President Washington in 1794 Director of the U.S. Mint. And soon thereafter he called on President Washington with a handful of Half Eagles, the first successfully coined in the United States


Water Scene
Title:
Water Scene
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused

Description:
Series 5A-H2472



Beaufort
Title:
Beaufort
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Continental Chrome unused

Description:
Series 70129-D View shows the new waterfront park and downtown marina. Beaufort was first laid out in 1710 and many of its old homes are still silently guarding the past. Bridge to Lady's Island and other sea islands is at upper right


Calhoun Residence
Title:
Calhoun Residence
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused



Looking From River Toward Bluff Showing Breakwater
Title:
Looking From River Toward Bluff Showing Breakwater
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused


Old Sheldon Episcopal Church
Title:
Old Sheldon Episcopal Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused

Description:
Bricks used in this church were brought wrapped in paper from England about 200 years ago



The Onthank Home
Title:
The Onthank Home
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused


Crofut Home
Title:
Crofut Home
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused

Description:
Crofut Home Showing Moss Covered Oaks



Entrance To St. Helena Church
Title:
Entrance To St. Helena Church
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused

Description:
Established in 1712


Sea Wall
Title:
Sea Wall
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused



The Anchorage
Title:
The Anchorage
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused


Gold Eagle Tavern
Title:
Gold Eagle Tavern
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen PM 1936 Dec-21

Description:
The property of which the Tavern forms part was the Beaufort Residence of the plantation owner Henry Williams Desaussure who was appointed by President Washington in 1794 Director of the U. S. Mint. And soon thereafter he called on President Washington with a handful of Half Eagles, the first successfully coined in the United States.



U. S. Naval Hospital
Title:
U. S. Naval Hospital
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Chrome unused

Description:
Fronting on the Beaufort River is one of the Navy's finest and most modern hospitals. Built in 1949 the 23 buildings cover 130 acres


Shore View Showing Sea Island Hotel
Title:
Shore View Showing Sea Island Hotel
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Divided Back PM 1916 Nov-21



Scene Of Beaufort From The Bluff
Title:
Scene Of Beaufort From The Bluff
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Divided Back PM 1913 Feb-06


Mather School
Title:
Mather School
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen PM 1942 Jan-06

Description:
Founded 1868



Greetings From Beautiful Beaufort By The Sea
Title:
Greetings From Beautiful Beaufort By The Sea
Beaufort South Carolina (SC), Linen unused




Total: 35 Items